Phoenix-Fly proudly introduces the STEALTH wingsuit, the result of 9 years of continuous research and development.
The Stealth is aimed at experienced wingsuit skydivers who want to access a new level of performance.
The large wing surface means incredibly slow freefall speeds and unmatched range for flocking.
The Phoenix-Fly STEALTH wingsuit has the following new features:
• Airlocked inlets on the front and back for solid pressurization.
• Large arm wings that extend to the knee and wide leg wing provide stable, high lift flight.
• Fast & Simple assembly thanks to over the shoulder zips.
• New cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• Full length back deflector for a cleaner airflow over the back of the suit.
• Ergonomic wing tip grippers allow for straight or curved arm flying position.
• Adjustable palm tension swoop cords.
• Foam lining on arm sleeves and knee area.
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz Balloon ZP and Parapack construction, reinforced in the critical areas.
• Deep cut booties made from automotive grade leather.
• Available in YIN YANG colour option .
The STEALTH was designed with experienced wingsuit skydivers in mind. In the flock it has an unmatched range.
When maxed out the suit seems to hang in the air for an eternity, with a moderate forward speed but an extremely slow vertical speed.
If you are after more freefall time then the STEALTH is for you!
Or if you are a heavier pilot you may find the suit improves your vertical range.
The STEALTH is not an “off the shelf” product, but rather a tailor-made suit designed to fit the exact measurements of the pilot.
Each suit is unique and customized to fit your body, maximizing comfort and performance.
Price from 980 Euro or 1,350 USD
Due to the large wing surface area the STEALTH is not suitable for low experience pilots. We recommend a MINIMUM of 75 wingsuit jumps before trying the STEALTH